[MPWG] 2005 Conferences, Meetings, etc.

Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov
Mon Nov 22 13:19:53 CST 2004

I am seeking information on upcoming conferences, meetings or events
related to medicinal plants or non-timber forest products that being held
in the United States (or by U.S. organizations outside the U.S.) starting
now through the end of 2005.

Any information on organizational meetings that are closed to the public,
such as Board Meetings, but involve people in the medicinal/non-timber
forest product arena, would also be helpful.

Please e-mail me at: <Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov> with the following info:
      Name of Event
      Location, Date
      Are you attending?

Thank you!
-Patricia

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
Botanist - Division of Scientific Authority
Chair - Plant Conservation Alliance - Medicinal Plant Working Group
US Fish & Wildlife Service
4401 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 750
Arlington, VA  22203
703-358-1708 x1753
FAX: 703-358-2276
Working for the conservation and sustainable use of our green natural
resources.
<www.nps.gov/plants/medicinal>