[MPWG] Member e-Directory

Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov
Fri May 7 10:24:12 CDT 2004

Please submit your contact information for the electronic membership
directory !  (see list of requested information, below) .

We've heard from several members but I know there's a lot more of you out
there.  The more responses we have, the more useful a searchable directory
will be.  So, I hope you will consider submitting at least your name and
contact info - you can send the rest in later, it you like.

INFO FOR THE E-DIRECTORY:
Please send us as much of the following information as you can to
<plant at plantconservation.org>.   We ask that you please provide at least
your name and some form of contact information (i.e. e-mail, phone number,
or address).

   title
   first and last name
   tribal or other affiliation/institution
   job position
   department
   mailing address (include zip code and country)
   telephone number
   cellular phone number
   e-mail
   fax number
   website
   languages spoken
   educational information (i.e. institution name, degrees)
   associations (include positions, if any)
   publications
   expertise and specialties
   medicinal plant interests
   current or interested member of MPWG Committee(s) - conservation,
   sustainable production, industry, Elder's circle, ethnobotany, finance
   other PCA affiliations - NGO committee, Alien Plant Working Group,
   Restoration Working Group

To see an example of what this database may look like and how it will work,
see the following link: <
http://www.ser.org/work.php?pg=restorationexpertise>.  Click on "search the
directory."  It's pretty exciting and I believe our members (you) will find
it very useful in making contacts.

                              Remember: Send the info to
<plant at plantconservation.org>.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

The MPWG Executive Committee
                              Patricia De Angelis, MPWG Chair
                              Beth De Carolis, Finance Committee Chair
                              Trish Flaster, Conservation Committee Chair
                              Edward Fletcher, Sustainable Production
Committee Chair
                              Michael McGuffin,Industry Committee Chair
                              Leon Secatero, Elder's Circle Chair

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
Botanist - Division of Scientific Authority
Chair - Plant Conservation Alliance - Medicinal Plant Working Group
US Fish & Wildlife Service
4401 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 750
Arlington, VA  22203
703-358-1708 x1753
FAX: 703-358-2276
Working for the conservation and sustainable use of our green natural
resources.
<www.nps.gov/plants/medicinal>