[MPWG] Drug Information Agency - Call for submissions for June 2005 mtg in D.C. - deadline Sept. 2004

Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov
Fri Jul 23 14:44:02 CDT 2004

A meeting that some of you would be interested in attending/submitting
proposals to.  If you plan to attend, pls. let me know as I would like to
take the opportunity to meet you.

-Patricia

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
Botanist - Division of Scientific Authority
Chair - Plant Conservation Alliance - Medicinal Plant Working Group
US Fish & Wildlife Service
4401 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 750
Arlington, VA  22203
703-358-1708 x1753
FAX: 703-358-2276
Working for the conservation and sustainable use of our green natural
resources.
<www.nps.gov/plants/medicinal>

----- Forwarded by Patricia De Angelis/ARL/R9/FWS/DOI on 07/23/2004 03:38
PM -----

                      "Drug
                      Information              To:      "<patricia_deangelis at fws.gov>"
                      Association"             cc:
                      <dia1 at diahome.or         Subject: DIA Invites You AND Your Great Ideas
                      g>

                      07/21/2004 09:00
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to dia

                   You AND Your Best Ideas Are Invited!

The  Drug  Information  Association invites you to share your expertise and
experience  by submitting a Session Abstract for consideration for our 41st
Annual  Meeting,  which  will be held in Washington, DC, from June 26 - 30,
2005.

Our  detailed  abstract  submission  instructions include suggested session
primary interest areas and topics, and will guide you through the submittal
process.

Submit  your  abstract by Friday September 10, 2004. We will notify authors
of selected abstracts in early November 2004. If your abstract is selected,
you  must  complete  the  financial disclosure form and the A/V release for
your session to be included in the Annual Meeting program. Any speakers you
recruit  for  your  session must also complete these forms so that they can
participate.       Please      contact      Lois.Gordon at diahome.org      or
Holly.Stevens at diahome.org for more information.

We  all know how time can pass by too quickly. The submission deadline will
be here before you know it, so please don't delay.

Thank you very much.

The Program Committee
DIA 41st Annual Meeting
Drug Information Association

DIA's privacy policy provides the option for you to "Opt Out" from future
communications. Please update your personal profile to let us know what
topics interest you and how you wish to receive information about these
topics. Drug Information Association, 800 Enterprise Road, Suite 200,
Horsham PA USA 19044.