[MPWG] Re: [PCA] TV: David Mizejewski on the Today Show

Larry Shuniak lshuniak at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 19 12:40:20 CDT 2004

Here on our small farm in Florida...the diversity of wildlife, bug life, and
plant life is amazing.  We use no pesticides, little to nothing of
fertilizer (pasture only), use clover as mulch and green manure, guppies in
standing ponds (mosquito control)....and, shamefully, WE DO NOT MOW!  The
blackberries are particularly grateful as are the passion fruit.  Our
country neighbors don't mind it and the newer transplanted city folk....well
we ignore them.  Did I already miss the Today Show episode?