[MPWG] Re:"Invasive" removal.

Center for Sustainable Resources sustainableresources at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 3 10:32:20 CDT 2004

If you want an even more simple solution at least in our part of the world
add a table spoon of salt and a half cup of sugar to five gallons of water
and use this as a spray on whatever plants you don't want. The deer will
carefully eat evry one of these while adding nutrients and micro orginisms
to your soil. This would be more holistic approach. It works great with
goats also. Fred Hays