[MPWG] Invasives: terms & definitions

Center for Sustainable Resources sustainableresources at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 2 14:37:36 CDT 2004

Are you the judge of these plants, these lands? Can you give us a break down
of when each one was granted their paticular designation? Are the Allien
plants ones that come from another planet?
What plants have you succeeded in ridding the planet of?
It would be nice if things were so tidy that people did not have to think
and make decisions but that is not the way it is. Nature is more complex
than this. Fred Hays