[MPWG] Medicinal plant conservation, I presume

cecelia dalzin cecelia at friend.ly.net
Thu Jan 29 18:09:45 CST 2004

To Steven Foster,

Point well taken. I have only recently subscribed to this list ( a couple of
weeks) so I did not know the scope of discussion it includes.
So when I read Mr. Hughes and Dr. Wolkows correspondence I felt drawn to
respond with my own thoughts, which I hoped would be helpful.  But I am sure
that we all joined this list  to learn more about medicinal plant
conservation specifically, and you must be correct that there are other
forums for the discussion of the  political, personal/emperical aspects
related to use of medicinal plants in general. Thank you for your comment,
duly noted.

Cecelia Dalzin