[MPWG] Reply to the elixer 3 question dr. vidhyasagar India

r vidhyasagar dr_vidhyasagar_54 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 10:06:10 CST 2004

You are correct, but don’t you see in T.V   that venom is collected from snakes and made medicine And given to humans for treatment, like that. One needs experience to use that.

There are three different varieties in that, one what you said the black and red variety, the

Second the pure white seeds and the third the black seed

In my personal experience I am using the white variety for the past 20 years, Imy self

Consumed it several times because it is a sexual tonic for men not only that it cures

Sterility I have given it to male sterility cases with proven lab reports in just ten days

Sperm count increased several times and all of them got issues and no failures.

Of course the processing method and dosage I have not reveled here. Indian doctors

Are using this.

You questioned about processing, that is crush that plant squze filter the juice and mix

It with azadirachta bark sun dry then once again add juice and repeat process for seven times.

Thanks for questioning.

R.vidhyasagar.