[MPWG] Indian saints ELIXER theory, Dr .vidhyasagar, Don't miss this.part 3

r vidhyasagar dr_vidhyasagar_54 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 08:03:09 CST 2004

Dear Members,

Already I have posted two parts of the elixir subject and now I am sending the third part

I expected some comments from the members and not receiving any. This mostly deals

With geriatric medicine, please tell me whether I can continue?

One good Elixir plant is [kuduchi] coculus cordifolious,

Native doctors use this for type two diabetes.

Saint says,

Find the golden co lour flower plant

If not see then use the ordinary plant

Find bold stems and cut the bottom

Remove the bark it is toxic

Take the inner stem and tear it in to four

First dry it in shade and then sun dry

Powder it and add sugar four times by it’s weight

Take ten grams morning and ten grams evening

For forty-eight days.

All fever will go

All s.t.d will go

All sinus trouble will go

Dried youth stars secreting

Vitality will increase

This plant is nothing but elixir.

Finishing this cut the bark of the azadirachta tree, get the bark from more than 100 year old tree, take the fleshy live part only dry and powder it. Add the extract of the plant

Acrus precalorious black seed variety dry and repeat it seven times add sugar 8 parts to one part of powder. Take it for 48 days

Your body will harden like diamond

All your nerves tighten

And your eyes brighten.

After this use equal weights of dried powder of these three plants, eclipta prostrata, acalypha indica, and glinus laloides mix it with honey and take it for 20 days.

The goddess of knowledge starts dancing, You speak bright and intelligently

All you study you remember well and your body co lour improves

Okay, waiting for comments.