[MPWG] Latin American Medicinal Plants

Paul Duncan pduncan at uga.edu
Fri Jan 16 14:20:08 CST 2004

Hello,

We have an ethnobotanical garden at the University of Georgia primarily
focused on medicinal plants of Mexico, Central and South America.  Its
purpose is to make more people aware about the importance of plants to
peoples throughout this part of the world.  We are building a list of
U.S. nurseries and growers who provide retail bare-root or potted
medicinal plants from the Americas.  Do any of you have websites of
quality nurseries you could recommend?  Thanks in advance for ideas!

Paul Duncan
Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies
University of Georgia
Athens, GA
pduncan at uga.edu