[MPWG] INFO: List Instructions

Plant Conservation plant at plantconservation.org
Fri Jan 9 12:16:31 CST 2004

Hi everyone,

Along with the recent changes to the list, I thought it would be useful to
remind people about how to use the list.  The basic directions are
outlined below.  Please also note that you can sign up for a digested
version of the list where you receive the set of e-mails at the end of
each day (at least that's how I think it works, it might be a weekly
e-mail instead).  This can be done through your list options on the
website or you can just send me an email requesting this change.

To view & change your subscription options or even your subscription via
the web:  Go to
http://lists.plantconservation.org/mailman/listinfo/mpwg_lists.plantconservation.org

To unsubscribe:  Use the website above or send an e-mail to
MPWG-request at lists.plantconservation.org with the word "unsubscribe" in
the subject line.

To view the list archive online:  Go to
http://cpanel.wispme.com/pipermail/mpwg_lists.plantconservation.org

To post to the list:  Send your post to MPWG at lists.plantconservation.org

To automatically receive an e-mail with these instructions & other help:
Send an e-mail to MPWG-request at lists.plantconservation.org with the word
"help" in the subject line.

To subscribe to the list:  Go to the website
http://lists.plantconservation.org/mailman/listinfo/mpwg_lists.plantconservation.org
or send an e-mail to MPWG-request at lists.plantconservation.org with the
word "subscribe" in the subject line.

Olivia Kwong