[MPWG] Demand for Herbal Remedies Threatens Plants

Robyn Klein robyn at rrreading.com
Thu Jan 8 05:47:33 CST 2004

Dr. Kala,
I think this was a Reuters release, but others have picked it up.  Below is
one more source. Not sure where the data is or what stimulated this article
to be published. Maybe the World Wildlife Fund study to be published later
this year?  Check their website too maybe.

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?click_id=31&art_id=qw1073482560300B251&set_id=1

Best Regards,
Robyn Klein