[MPWG] dental infection

Niki Telkes texas_herbalist at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 12:18:10 CST 2004

I agree, sharing info about the modern day use of medicinals by different
practitioners from around the world is very interesting to me.  It's the
only discussion I have kept up with and you can always hit the delte key if
you're not interested-which is what I do.
Thanks for everyone's opinions.
Niki Telkes