[MPWG] Medicinal value of Swietenia mahagoni seed oil

Monica_Farris at fws.gov Monica_Farris at fws.gov
Mon Jan 5 08:56:19 CST 2004

We don't have any information in this office for you.  Perhaps someone one
the medicinal plants list serve (MPWG at lists.plantconservation.org) can
provide you with information.

Monica Farris
Senior Permit Biologist
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
Division of Management Authority
4401 N. Fairfax Drive, Room 700
Arlington, VA 22203

                      "Ismail Md.
                      Mofizur Rahman"          To:      <ManagementAuthority at fws.gov>
                      <imofiz at colbd.ne         cc:
                      t>                       Subject: Medicinal value of Swietenia mahagoni seed oil

                      12/24/03 11:00
                      PM

Dear sir,

I need some information (including authenticated reference) about medicinal
value of oil extracted from Swietenia mahagoni seed.

Please provide me the information as early as possible.

Regards,

Mofizur Rahman

Ismail Md. Mofizur Rahman
Lecturer