[MPWG] dental infection

David Bruce Leonard herbnerd at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Jan 4 00:28:19 CST 2004

Along these same lines you can use any of the three "yellows" commonly used
in Chinese medicine: Huang bai (Phellodendron amurense), Huang lian (Coptis
chinensis), or Huang qin (Scutellaria baicalensis).

The Huang lian (very similar to Golden seal) can be found in tablets called
"Huang lian su" or "Tabellae berberini".

I commonly combine Huang lian su with "Chuan xin lian pian - Anti-phlogestic
tablets" with good results.

Flushing the area is important also. Baking soda in water or a very dilute
Melaleuca mouthwash will help.

Aloha

David Leonard