[MPWG] Newsletter on Medicinal Plants

C Prakash Kala cpkala at rediffmail.com
Thu Feb 12 22:33:55 CST 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Dear all,

As a followup to the workshop on medicinal plants, which was organized by CSD amd KIT in Dehradun city of Uttaranchal state of India in October 2003, there is a planning to bring out a  newsletter. The main objective of the newsletter is to facilitate the diffusion of information related to medicinal plants in Uttaranchal Himalaya among farmers, collectors, researchers, policy makers, NGOs and industry. The newsletter will be in Hindi and will be published monthly. Along with the printed version in Hindi,  we propose to place an English version on the Net. The first issue of the Newsletter will be out by the end of this month. We welcome your suggestions on this matter.

Regards.

C. Prakash Kala, Ph.D.
Uttaranchal, India