[MPWG] CANCER patients with NO hope

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 19 09:59:27 CST 2004

At the advanced stage of Cancer , when modern system of medicine fails to give any assurance to the Cancer patients ,they have to wait for death ,with much pain.

Is there any ray of hope for such patients?

During Ethnobotanical surveys I have seen hundreds of such patients and the endless efforts of the traditional healers to provide all type of relief to such patients.I have written about hundreds of herbs and thousands of herbal formulations and got oppurtunities to observe its practical uses.

I feel that there is no such ADVANCED stage And through herbs we must try to fight with Cancer.

LET US start new discussion on this important aspect.

If you are aware of any such patients ,please forward their problems.

WE ARE DISCUSSING ON THIS TOPIC AT
Pankaj Oudhia's Online Community
http://botanicalboards.org/poudhia/viewforum.php?f=1

Your comments, suggestions and experiences are invited.

regards
Pankaj Oudhia
http://www.pankajoudhia.com