[MPWG] Need some help

Marbette J Baker marbetteb at juno.com
Thu Aug 12 21:34:23 CDT 2004

I'm trying to find a book or books with COLORED pictures showing the
plant or tree.  I'm trying to learn the medicinal parts and how they are
used.  Going back to the OLD WAYS.  I want the picture in color so that I
don't make any mistakes.  Need to have as much information in one book as
possible.  I live in Florida and have some land that I'm keeping in it's
natural state with the natural plants coming up.  Need to know the time
of year for cultivating the different parts.  I appreciate any help that
I can get.  Thank you  Marbette Baker