[MPWG] The concept of EMF - Is it practically feasible ?

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 10:09:15 CDT 2004

Greetings to the group,
     On this earth we have two types of forests.The natural forests and Man made forest.There is lot of differences in medicinal properties of herbs present in these forests.The concept of Ethno Medico Forest is nearer to  natural forest.The details of my experiences with this forest can be obtained from
http://botanical.com/site/column_poudhia/208_newconcept.html
I request you to share your experiences and comments on this concept.Also about its practical feasibility.
regards
P.OUDHIA