[MPWG] Fair Trade and Organic Licesing Authorities

JPS Kohli info at businesshorizons.com
Sat Apr 17 00:47:11 CDT 2004

Hi All,

I was referring to our own website www.businesshorizons.com which is being redesigned now by adding some good new books about medicinal plant cultivation. While I would not like to use this forum for self promotion, a couple of days back I had posted my desire to add links of suggested websites that may be of use to our website visitors as a source of further information on related fields. I am especially keen on conservation aspects of medicinal plants as that is an area where our knowledge is limited.

I already have Useful Links on the website but would like to enhance these further as we become more educated.

With best regards

J P S Kohli (B. Pharm)
Business Horizons
Pharmaceutical Publishers