[MPWG] Information on Links Required

JPS Kohli info at businesshorizons.com
Sat Apr 10 00:48:55 CDT 2004

Hi everyone,

We are in the process of updating our website by adding more books (especially on medicinal plant cultivation), making it multilingual (Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German and French) and enhancing the link information for the benefit of our website visitors interested in more information.

As a person of industrial background, I have limited knowledge on conservation aspects which I consider the next big step after cultivation of medicinal plants to counter their increasing consumption pattern.

I would therefore request the list members to suggest links to websites related to the subject of medicinal plants cultivation and conservation which are lacking in our present website. Other aspects of medicinal plants commercialization may also be suggested if desired. Some links included have already expired or changed URLs - such changes if known may also be provided that we will incorporate in the new website.

We especially welcome any feedback and comments to improve our website content.

With best regards

J P S Kohli (B. Pharm)
Business Horizons
Pharmaceutical Publishers