[MPWG] Curator for Echinacea and Hypericum Germplasm

Widrlechner, Mark isumw at iastate.edu
Fri Sep 26 11:54:51 CDT 2003

Dear Colleague,

The North Central Regional Plant Introduction Station in Ames, Iowa
conserves extensive germplasm collections of agronomic and horticultural
crop plants and of their wild and weedy relatives as part of the US National
Plant Germplasm System.  I'm pleased to announce that we will be hiring a
curator for Echinacea and Hypericum to join our curatorial team.

Attached please find (in both Word and WordPerfect format) a copy of the
formal vacancy announcement.  Applications for this position will be
accepted through 20 October.  Contact information is listed on the last page
of the announcement.

Please distribute this announcement widely to all those with appropriate
credentials and a strong commitment to the ex situ conservation of medicinal
plant diversity.

Sincerely,
Mark

 <<D3W3479.doc>>  <<D3W3479.wpd>>

Mark P. Widrlechner, Ph.D.
USDA-ARS Horticulturist
North Central Regional Plant Introduction Station
Iowa State University
Ames, Iowa 50011-1170
USA
phone: 515-294-3511