[MPWG] Mary Maruca and National Mexican Mediicnal Herb Fair

Niki Telkes texas_herbalist at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 16 00:21:21 CDT 2003

Hello

I am looking for Mary Maruca's address.  I want to send her an article she
had asked for that I wrote for the Earth First! Journal  Deep Ecology in
Herbalism: A Manifesto.  I am a little too shy to put it on this list.

I don't know if there is any interest, but I went to the Festival Nacional
de la Planta Medicinal in Michoacan mid September.  It was truly an amazing
experience and am writing an article comparing U.S. attitudes and use of
herbal medicine and healing to what I saw the of the attitudes and use of
Mexican herbal medicine and healing.  I have an unedited video containing
among other things, a wonderful interview with a friend of mine there and
pictures.  The experience was magickal and I really encourage anyone who can
to go to the next one which is being held somewhere in Oaxaca.

Thanks for your time.

Nicole Telkes
Herbalist

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access.
Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service
providers in your area).  https://broadband.msn.com