[MPWG] pommagranate magic remedy by vidhyasagar india

r vidhyasagar dr_vidhyasagar_54 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 05:52:55 CST 2003

Dear herbalist,

 There are very simpler herbal remedies that produce excellent

Results than modern medicine. I wish to inform you how Indian saints used

The skin of pomegranate fruit for curing problems related with digestive

System. It is very effective, safe and in use for the past 3000years

Those who have fermented diorrhea, those who has poor secretion of digestive

Enzymes can be benefited, those who are using oral enzymes can change to the

Use of pomegranate skin

Just make a paste of the skin mix it with buttermilk or with water drink morning

and evening  approximately 5 grams one dose use regularly. Your stomach will set.

Those who have amoebic dysentery will be benefited those who have irritable bowel

Will be benefited.

If children show milk intolerance give smaller doses just half a gram one dose

Here in India I practice the siddha system of medicine, I am specialized in the

Treatment of stroke, my language is Tamil, I like to get in touch with herb

Interested people and request the herbal society to communicate with me

Thanking you,

R Vidhyasagar.

My e-mail  dr_vidhyasagar_54 at yahoo.com