[APWG] Attempts to find local varieties of exotic seed

Snyder, Amelia Elizabeth amesnyde at iu.edu
Thu Feb 11 09:10:27 CST 2016

Dear all,

I would like to perform a greenhouse experiment on the exotic grass species  Bromus inermis,  Bromus tectorum, Sorghum halepense, and Aegilops cylindricum. However, the only sources I can find to buy these seeds are in Europe. Because I will be studying these species in the context of Indiana prairies, I am hoping to get ahold of more local varieties of these plants. If anyone knows where I could buy seeds for these species in America, I would be very grateful for the assistance.

Sincerely,

Amelia Snyder

Amelia Snyder
Graduate Student, Ecology and Evolution