[APWG] NEWS: Researcher Finds Way to Fight Cheatgrass--Just a bandaid to keep from listing the Sage Grouse

Addsum-Tony Frates afrates at addsuminc.com
Thu Oct 22 16:26:22 CDT 2015

Craig - thanks for your post.  I'm glad that cheatgrass issues are
getting attention but I too have little confidence that this bacteria
is "the answer."

As to USFWS, they do also seem to be in the business now of not
listing species and either diverting attention to other things, or
entering into long term agreements that are committing themselves and
taxpayers to equally significant costs simply to avoid the stigma of a
listing, and to pacify anti-ESA interests.  It is a sad state of
affairs.

Tony Frates

Quoting craig at astreet.com: