[APWG] Weed ID References

Richard Old rold at pullman.com
Wed Nov 19 11:58:54 CST 2014

Olivia's note about the new weed book of 500 species prompted me to remind
the list that the current interactive 1,225 Weeds of the 48 States and
Adjacent Canada is the most comprehensive weed ID reference ever published
for North America. See http://xidservices.com/order/ for details.  Not
available in hardcopy, as it would be over 5,000 pages!

The 1,000 Broadleaf Weeds of North America for your Android phone can be
found at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xidservices.xid

For those of you whose interested in plants extends beyond weeds,
www.flora-ID-Northwest.com has published fully illustrated interactive PC
databases for  the entire flora of eighteen states and four Canadian
provinces, as well as twenty eight Android "wildflower" apps which include
85% to 95% of all the known non-grasslike flowering plants, both native and
introduced, that grow wild in each state or region for which they are
produced.

Be sure to let me know if you have any questions.

Richard R. Old, Ph.D.

XID Services, Inc.

www.xidservices.com <http://www.xidservices.com/>

509 332 2989