[APWG] Hudson Valley Invasive Plant Pocket-Guides

Barbato, Jaclyn Ann jb96531p at pace.edu
Thu Nov 6 17:24:10 CST 2014

Hello!

We are excited to announce that we are just $100.00 away from our fundraising goal to print a second set of our wallet-sized Hudson Valley Invasive Plant Guides. The guide is free to consumers and organizations who wish to share them, as is access to the complementary website, PlantdontPlant.org, but we need your help to spread the word to help us reach our goal! We are in need of more donations to help us reach our goal, and we are sending you this email in asking that you spread the word. All donations are appreciated and will be honored with a free package of seeds from us as a 'thanks'.

We appreciate your time in reading this email and look forward to being able to print more guides! You can access our GoFundMe campaign at this link:

http://www.gofundme.com/plantdontplant

Thanks!

Sincerely Pace University's Undergraduate Environmental Policy Clinic's Invasive Plant and Wildlife Team

[Jackie, Nadya, Mike & Haylei]