[APWG] FW: Save the Dates: July 28 & 29 for the MAIPC BiocontrolWorkshop

Marc Imlay ialm at erols.com
Sun Mar 16 18:10:45 CDT 2014

url for attached flyer
<http://lists.maipc.org/pipermail/maipc-maipc.org/attachments/20140314/6d6a9
581/attachment-0001.pdf>
http://lists.maipc.org/pipermail/maipc-maipc.org/attachments/20140314/6d6a95
81/attachment-0001.pdf

  _____

From: maipc-bounces at lists.maipc.org [mailto:maipc-bounces at lists.maipc.org]
On Behalf Of Ossi, Damien (DDOE)
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 2:13 PM
To: maipc at lists.maipc.org
Subject: [MAIPC] Save the Dates: July 28 & 29 for the MAIPC
BiocontrolWorkshop

Dear MAIPC members and friends,

Please save Monday, July 28 and Tuesday July 29 for MAIPC's biennial
workshop.  We are still in the midst of planning, but we have already nailed
down a number of details.  The workshop will be at the Rock Creek Park
Nature Center in Washington, DC.  The workshop session will be on July 29,
with local field trips on the 28th.

The workshop and field trips will be free.

Please take a look at the attached flyer for more details-including
confirmed speakers and session topics-and disseminate widely.  Our goal is
to share practical advice on biocontrol vectors as a management tool as well
as to facilitate discussion between researchers, land managers, and policy
makers.

More details on registration, field trips, lodging, and transportation will
follow soon by email and on  <http://www.maipc.org> www.maipc.org.

Thank you,

Damien Ossi

President, Mid-Atlantic Invasive Plant Council Board of Directors

Damien P. Ossi

Wildlife Biologist

Fisheries and Wildlife Division

District Dept. of Environment

1200 First Street NE; Fifth Floor

Washington, DC 20002

202-741-0840

 <mailto:damien.ossi at dc.gov> damien.ossi at dc.gov

Have questions about your new Supercan, trash can or larger recycling bin?
Check out this helpful  <http://dpw.dc.gov/node/768402> FAQ from the
Department of Public Works.