[APWG] Five species of mushroom with natives+ acid pH with weeds

Garry Rogers grogers at aguafriaopenspace.org
Thu Oct 17 09:42:49 CDT 2013

Craig,

Thank you for your comments.  My review of soil microorganism literature
indicated that continuous livestock grazing eliminates both the biological
soil crust and the arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi.  I guess it could be
expected that other fungal networks would be destroyed as well.

Garry

Garry F. Rogers
grogers at sigmaxi.net