[APWG] Fwd: The Weed's News - Digest

De Angelis, Patricia patricia_deangelis at fws.gov
Mon Jun 10 08:35:30 CDT 2013

An informative collection of articles about all things "weeds."

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
Botanist, Division of Scientific Authority-US Fish & Wildlife
Service-International Affairs
Chair, Medicinal Plant Working Group-Plant Conservation Alliance
4401 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 110
Arlington, VA  22203
703-358-1708 x1753
FAX: 703-358-2276

Promoting sustainable use and conservation of our native medicinal plants.
<www.nps.gov/plants/medicinal>

Follow International Affairs