[APWG] APWG/PCA website

Kwong, Olivia okwong at blm.gov
Mon Jun 3 07:05:33 CDT 2013

Hi Kim,

The agenda on the website is from 2012, making it inaccurate. As sections
of the website are moved, I'll post a notice on the lists and we will
arrange to have the old NPS website have a note directing folks to the new
website.  There's no need for an archive as we will have the same
information available on the BLM hosted website, along with updating
information such as older invasive management fact sheets where new
management info is available.

The lists will remain the same.

--

*Olivia Kwong*