[APWG] Global Warming and Invasive Species Documentary

Richard Old rold at pullman.com
Thu Jul 25 20:02:41 CDT 2013

I have been contacted by a highly credentialed video/TV producer that I have
worked with in the past. He is doing a documentary on the effects of global
warming and is looking for stories/research showing the link between global
warming and invasive species (plants or animals).  If you have expertise
and/or ongoing research in this area, please send me a brief description of
what you have to contribute. If you know of others with this expertise
and/or ongoing research in this area, please encourage them contact me
directly.  Feel free to distribute this email widely, as this may represent
an excellent chance to get this part of the story in the public eye.

Be sure to let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Richard

Richard R. Old, Ph.D.

XID Services, Inc.