[APWG] Percentage cover of each species to find constants

Wayne Tyson landrest at cox.net
Mon Oct 15 11:10:39 CDT 2012

Craig, your responses often contain something that piques my interest, but
they also are general and vague that I can't get a grip on them. Could you
be a bit more specific?

WT

PS: Earlier, I asked that you preserve the thread rather than clipping the
relevant posts from your replies. You said you would, but you continue to
clip said posts. Is there some reason that you do not want such messages to
remain attached to your responses to facilitate our connecting your