[APWG] Ecosystems Invasion resistance? Re: Do ecosystems resist invasion? Invasion and cropping Re: rate of change

John jmbarr at academicplanet.com
Tue Mar 6 07:07:01 CST 2012

Wayne,
re Haiti,
There is something funky on Google's part with that image!  I've heard
this same thing before, l and looked at the image.  Look at Boca de
Cana, well into in the Dominican Republic, and note how the color
changes and the linearity and right angles of the changes.  I'm not
saying that they do not have serious problems with deforestation,
however do not use google images for reference.
john