[APWG] Performance standards, 29 steps to get 99.5% native cover

Craig Dremann - Redwood City Seed Company Craig at astreet.com
Thu Mar 1 13:10:58 CST 2012

Dear All,

I love Michael Schenk image of the weeds rocking and swamping the native
ecosystem's boat.

For my talk on March 20 in Redwood City, on how to produce a 99.5% native
plant cover in 180 days or less, I have put together a web page for my
talk, with 29 steps to take, at http://www.ecoseeds.com/grass.yes.html

I hope that this information is useful to everyone trying to either
restore grassland areas, or to manage weeds in grasslands.  Also, so that
you know that it is possible to achieve extremely high performance
standards, and you do not have to settle for less than 99.5%.

Sincerely,  Craig Dremann (650) 325-7333