[APWG] Try and get reveg costs down, plus quicker, better quality

Wayne Tyson landrest at cox.net
Wed Jan 25 23:02:46 CST 2012

Dear Craig and all:

I continue to believe that these issues are very important to the alien
species and restoration issues, so I am continuing to enter my responses to
all comments into their texts [[thus WT]]. I do not believe that the
discussions should be confined to Dremann and Tyson, and I invite critical
contributions from everyone. I believe it would be helpful for us all to
follow the practice of being directly responsive when commenting upon one
another's posts, either by inserting our comments into the text being
commented upon or by quoting the relevant text. This is necessary to
minimize misunderstanding and to ensure clarity by being direct and
relevant. I especially wish that Dremann would follow this kind of practice;
otherwise I presume that he does not disagree with my statements about which
he makes no comment.

Yr. Ob't. Sv't.,
WT