[APWG] [RWG] Ecosystem Restoration Collapse

Wayne Tyson landrest at cox.net
Mon Feb 27 20:45:43 CST 2012

Honorable Forum:

I can appreciate Stringer's points. I am perhaps a little less determined to stamp out the grapes of wrath entirely, and a little more accepting of what Nature actually does with respect to most weeds, but I do believe that a less reckless and more nurturing approach to reconciling the needs and works of humankind with those of the earth and its life might no be all bad.

But at the same time, I am not at all certain that many of the actions might not have been better not taken. I have blathered elsewhere about "the zero option," and spoken of the value of weeds to ecosystem restoration (or a substitute term).

WT