[APWG] Ecosystem Restoration, weed project Performance Standards Costs

WildLifeGardener WildLifeGardener at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 13 08:14:14 CST 2012

Good Morning,

I joined many years ago with the hopes of learning from those who had
forgotten more than I had ever known; not to be "sold" and certainly not to
be repeatedly redirected to one subscriber's personal website.

It saddens me watching the reduction of this ListServ to little more than an
onslaught of shameless self-promotion.

Cheers,
WildlifeGardener