[APWG] CONFERENCE: NPDN National Meeting - Nov 6-9, 2011 Berkeley, CA

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Tue Sep 27 09:45:32 CDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
We invite you to join us at the Third National Meeting of the National
Plant Diagnostic Network, which will be held at the Doubletree Hotel and
Executive Meeting Center - Berkeley Marina in Berkeley, CA, Nov. 6-9, 2011.
We have assembled an excellent slate of symposia, workshops and field trips
that will appeal to professionals concerned with plant health issues,
diagnostics, new and emerging pests and pathogens, and agricultural
biosecurity.  The theme is "Next Gen NPDN", and the meeting will provide a
venue to stimulate new ideas and alliances as we look to the future of the
NPDN.  Please see the attached announcement and visit
http://ucanr.org/sites/NPDN/ <http://ucanr.org/sites/NPDN/>   for further
details.

Early meeting registration deadline - October 7
Special hotel room rate deadline ($124/night) - Oct. 15th

Hosted by the WPDN Regional Center
Department of Plant Pathology
University of California, Davis