[APWG] PUBLICATION: Invasive Plant Disposal Guide (Connecticut) (fwd)

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Fri Sep 16 08:36:22 CDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Hi all,

Last fall, you asked to be informed when the Invasive Plant Disposal Guide
we were working on here in CT was finished.  It took much longer than I had
expected, but now that it is done.

Notes: Connecticut incinerates most of its solid waste and this document is
Connecticut-specific, so these recommendations may not be appropriate for
all areas.  Also, this document is for terrestrial plant species only.

To download electronic copies go to www.hort.uconn.edu/cipwg and click the
"Resources and Publications" tab on the left banner, then click
"Invasive Plant Information".

I hope you find this information useful. Please feel free to contact me if
you have questions or need additional information.

Sincerely,

Logan

Logan Senack
CT Invasive Plant Coordinator