[APWG] Positive interactions between native and non-native species

Robert Layton Beyfuss rlb14 at cornell.edu
Thu May 26 09:39:34 CDT 2011

Great project!
I have a few slides of how wild ginseng was protected from deer browse by growing in a patch garlic mustard. You are welcome to them. I also have slides of goats, horses and sheep greedily devouring Japanese knotweed aka Filipea cuspidatum, formerly Polygonum cuspidatum . It is a preferred food for them.
Bob