[APWG] Plants Alien Uses

Wayne Tyson landrest at cox.net
Tue Mar 29 20:38:02 CDT 2011

Thanks, Gena; I couldn't find it on-line, so begged the author for a copy. Thanks to your sharp search skills, now everyone can have access to it.

WT

PS: I've received some off-list comments. I guess I should make it clear that while I did find the article well worth reading--it made a lot of good points--I did not intend to imply 100 percent agreement with all possible interpretations. I do think it offers a lot of food for thought, and the subjects the authors cover are well-worth discussion on this listserv.