[APWG] Terminology still unresolved? Re: Jewelweed

Wayne Tyson landrest at cox.net
Mon Aug 15 16:44:03 CDT 2011

Thanks, Alan. I suspect you have the solution. It is fairly dry, but I'm
hoping to find a place to freeze-dry it first, then I was thinking of
bedding it in clear plastic case in loose, wrinkled velvet on soft foam with
a brass plaque so I can hang it on my cubicle wall next to my matching (as
yet to be acquired) Elvis painting. I want to find the (species-specific?)
beetle (presumably alien) and ball to insert along with it. I should have
gathered lesser samples in the area and done flotation analysis to determine
the seeds and other propagules encased therein, but not having a grant . . .
(Maybe NSF?).

WT