[APWG] Terminology still unresolved? Re: Jewelweed

Wayne Tyson landrest at cox.net
Sat Aug 13 19:07:18 CDT 2011

APWG and y'all:

Speaking of cow manure, my wife found (and I collected--this is the kind of
research I like best) the biggest cow-pie--decorated with alien grass, of
course) I've ever seen--just at the border of the Antelope Refuge in
Southeastern Oregon last October (we also saw, a few miles west of the
refuge, the largest herd of pronghorns I've ever seen, stretching from
horizon to horizon, bright in the setting sun). Can anyone advise me on how
best to preserve and mount this trophy for hanging on my wall? If anyone has
found a bigger one I'll be crushed, but them's the breaks in research, eh?

WT

PS: I'm still holding out hope for the terminology under discussion to be
resolved . . .