[APWG] EVENT: Garlic Mustard Challenge Event with the Potomac Highlands CWPMA (fwd)

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Tue Apr 5 07:30:43 CDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------

http://www.phcwpma.org/GarlicMustard.cfm

Dear All,

The Potomac Highlands Cooperative Weed and Pest Management Area will be
hosting our third annual Garlic Mustard Challenge! Here's a listing of
the pull dates we have scheduled.

Our goal is to pull 20,000 lbs of garlic mustard! Please tell your friends
and join us for one of these events throughout WV and VA!
       Cascades Recreation Area – Jefferson National Forest, Pembroke, VA -
       April 30th at 10:00 am
       Spring Mill State Park, IN - April 30th at 1:00 pm
       Summit Lake, WV - April 30th at 10:00 am
       Ice Mountain Preserve, WV - April 30th at 10:00 am
       Seneca Rocks Discovery Center and Greenbrier State Forest, WV - May
       7th at 10:00 am
       Sugar Grove Naval Base, WV - May 13th at 10:00 am
       Big Bend Campground, WV - May 14th at 10:00 am
       Fernow Experimental Forest, WV - May 20th at 10:00 am
       Greenbrier State Forest, WV - May 21st at 10:00 am
       Blue Bend Campground, WV - May 21st-22nd at 10:00 am
       Pocahontas 4-H Camp, WV - May 28th at 10:00 am

Hope to see you all there!

  Andrea Brandon
  CWPMA Coordinator