[APWG] Sand and Gravel Mishaps

Bobbi_Simpson at nps.gov Bobbi_Simpson at nps.gov
Tue Jul 27 18:53:49 CDT 2010

I am forwarding on the result of the request for stories on your sand and
gravel mishaps.  As you can see it is not too late to send him your stories
or edits.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks to all the weed workers that contributed to the collection of
mineral material transfers mishap stories. The testimonial from all over
the country provide the best support for Yosemite's decision to launch a
gravel pit certification program.  I think the document is compelling and
easy to read.  We plan to hand out the document to gravel pit operators and
make it available on line somehow. Since I received feed-back in many
different formats, I needed to edit or shortenend most contributions to
some extent.  If I misreprensented you in any way, please let me know. If
your sand and gravel mishap story isn't there, please allow me to add it!
(images to hutten at olypen.com) . Please see the attached PDF with the
compiled stories.

thank you,

Martin Hutten
Martin_Hutten at nps.gov
Yosemite National Park"

(See attached file: Gravel Mishaps_MartinHutten.pdf)

Bobbi Simpson
Liaison, California Exotic Plant Management Program
1 Bear Valley Road
Point Reyes Station, Ca. 94956
415-464-5190 o
415-717-0471 c