[APWG] ecological services of weeds?

Bowes, Megan BowesM at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Apr 26 16:14:12 CDT 2010

I'd like to inquire if anyone out there has experience with the "ecological services of weeds".  The Southwest willow flycatcher and tamarisk is a classic example.  We'd like to hear from researchers and land managers alike, and would especially like any information about examples with other taxonomic groups (herps, mammals, etc.).  Thanks for any help with this.

Megan Bowes
City of Boulder
Open Space and Mountain Parks Department
66 South Cherryvale Road,  Boulder, Colorado  80303
720.564.2084 (voice) 720.564.2072 (fax)
bowesm at bouldercolorado.gov<mailto:bowesm at bouldercolorado.gov>