[APWG] Herbicide Application Techniques Prohibit Re: NEWS: Study finds one-time herbicide use decreased native plants, may have increased invasive plants

Wayne Tyson landrest at cox.net
Thu Sep 24 10:05:15 CDT 2009

AT LAST!  But SIXTEEN YEARS to declare the obvious that can be demonstrated
by one simple experiment?

Actually, I'm not surprised. But let us all repeat and repeat: "I hereby
eternally swear that I shall eschew the use of general spraying as a
weed-control technique."

This is not to say that direct application of the minimal lethal dose by
wick, by brush, by injection, by highly directed, low-pressure
pneumatically-driven application to target plants only should be abandoned.

WT