[APWG] Plants Alien species Information evaluation and errors

maryann whitman maryannwhitman at comcast.net
Thu Jun 11 14:52:16 CDT 2009

Olivia

Thank you for giving us the "benefit of a doubt" and letting us use our own
"critical thinking".

Please just continue doing what you've been doing.

Maryann

Maryann Whitman, Journal Editor
Wild Ones: Native Plants, Natural Landscapes

www.for-wild.org

Wild Ones: Native Plants, Natural Landscapes promotes environmentally sound
practices to encourage biodiversity through the preservation, restoration
and establishment of native plant communities. Wild Ones is a
not-for-profit, environmental, educational, and advocacy organization.